Scar on forehead where to go and who to see for help to remove car accident, dark skin

Many options. There are many different ways to try to improve the appearance of scars. The best place to start is with a consultation with a dermatologist or plastic surgeon who can review the expected results with skin care, resurfacing procedures, injections or surgical techniques. Unfortunately this is often a difficult problem and you need to go in with the expectation of improvement, not perfection.
Improve, not remove. Scars cannot be removed but there is a large variety of techniques to improve their appearance, both surgical and non-surgical. They also improve with time. See a dermatologist or board-certified plastic surgeon to evaluate your options. Good luck!