My 5 year old son has a bad sunburn on his back and has blisters on his shoulders and has been up and down all night he wants his shirt off but scearms and crys when I try to take it off and beggs me to stop because he hurts him, what else should I do I f

Symptomatic treatmen. Sunburns are very painful at times. Use Acetaminophen or Ibuprofen or both for the pain and heat. Hypermoisturize with a product like skin medica's ceramide treatment.
Unfortunately, . Unfortunately, there's no fast fix for sun burn - it takes several days to heal no matter what you do. There are a few tricks, however, to help with the pain. -cool compresses or cool bath -keep it moist with aloe or moisturizer, but avoid products with alcohol (dries the skin out more) or Benzocaine (can cause a rare but serious complication). -don't break the blisters - they heal faster intact an help prevent infection -anti-inflammatory medications such as Ibuprofen help with pain and swelling -continue to moisturize even when the skin peels you should have your child see their doctor for/if: - any fever or severe pain -the blisters/burn covers a large portion of the body -if it doesn't improve after a few days legal disclaimer: I am providing this general and basic information as a public service and my response to this question does not constitute a doctor-patient relationship. For any additional information, advice, or specific concerns, please speak with your own physician. The information provided is current as of the date of the answer entry.