My 6yr old son has been complaining of his head hurting today. An now he says its in his back he said he was jumping on his trampolene an fell on his knees an that he has had a headache ever since. I gave him tylenol befor he went to bed an he just woke u

Trampolines are a no. Don't fool around. Get him checked out at the er. The american academy of pediatrics frowns on trampolines because of the accidents that can occur.
It's. It's hard to tell whether he has an infection going on (with the start of a fever) or if his headache and sore neck are due to a trampoline injury. The safest thing to do is to call his doctor and have him seen. By examining him, his doctor will better be able to tell what is going on and guide you accordingly. Legal disclaimer: I am providing this general and basic information as a public service and my response to this question does not constitute a doctor-patient relationship. For any additional information, advice, or specific concerns, please speak with your own physician. The information provided is current as of the date of the answer entry.