Why would mybaby choke spit up and turn blue nermous times what should I do chan babies lose brian cells when their blue

See a doctor. See a pediatrician for proper diagnosis of these symptoms.
Any . Any time a child has an episode of apnea (stops breathing), with choking, gagging, change in muscle tone and/or color change - especially turning blue - it is known as an alte or apparent life threatening event. When this happens you need to call your child's doctor immediately or go to the emergency room for evaluation. 50% of the time a cause is not found, which means the other 50% of the time the cause is found. The list of what it could be is enormous - it could be a number of problems with the gastrointesinal system, neurological system, a cardiac or respiratory problem, infection, or even a metabolic problem. Doctors will do a complete history and physical followed by testing to try and determine the cause of these episodes. Legal disclaimer: I am providing this general and basic information as a public service and my response to this question does not constitute a doctor-patient relationship. For any additional information, advice, or specific concerns, please speak with your own physician. The information provided is current as of the date of the answer entry.