Does smoking marijuana cause bladder control problems?

In brief: No

Smoking marijuana does not cause bladder control issues or loss of urine.
It may provoke urianry symptoms such as frequency, or irritation but should not lead to urinary incontinence.

In brief: No

Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Havent seen that

Can't find it listed as a complication, and have not had any of the many thousands of people who smoke marijuana whom I have treated complain of it.
I would think that if a person already had a problem with weakened muscles, like those after childbirth, or in men with prostate problems, that the sedation and muscle relaxation that marijuana can cause might make it worse.

In brief: Havent seen that

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg