I'm a sexually active 15 teen year old. And i'm really worried that I am pregnant. My boyfriend and i had sex about 5 days ago, and my period has not come yet. When we had sex, he used a condom and "pulled out" ten minutes before he ejaculated. I first go

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: If

If you and your boyfriend used a condom and he did not ejaculate inside of you, then your chances of being pregnant are very low, provided that there was no hole or leakage in the condom. It is not uncommon for your period to be abnormal, however, if you think you might be pregnant, take a home pregnancy test.
The pregancy hormone can be detected in the urine 14 days after sperm fertilizes the egg. Also, consider abstaining from sex. You are not ready to deal with the consequences of sex such as pregnancy. If you are having sex, there is always a chance that you can get pregnant. If you do not want to be a teenage mother, don't have sex now.

In brief: If

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Clinical Psychology

In brief: I agree with

Dr. Rutledge and think you should think long and hard about being sexually active.
Condoms are not the best means of contraception. If you do plan to be intimate, meet with an ob/gyn and consider using 2 means of contraception or a safer method (none are 100 %) at 15 you are too young to be a parent.

In brief: I agree with

Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Jonathan Jassey