Have blood pressure 180/119 should I go to ER been 3 days or more dizzy

Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

The combination of a diastolic pressure of nearly 120 (if accurate) and 3 days of dizziness constitutes a possible "hypertensive urgency" and you should go to the emergency room for that right away.

Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Eugene Yang
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: I

I would see your primary care provide immediately to evaluate your symptoms and blood pressure.
The dizziness could be caused by your high blood pressure. You need medication to lower this since it can increase your risk for stroke.

In brief: I

Dr. Eugene Yang
Dr. Eugene Yang
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology