What is making my child ill? My child is 2yrs old, she has had off and on fever up to 103 for 6 days, when crying she slavates, sleepless nights, when she tries to get some sleep, she will wakeup 10 to 30 minutes later crying from pain. She cries atles e

It . It sounds as though you've done everything you can do and it's time for your child to be re-evaluated by a physician for her illness. Even though fever is most commonly caused by infections which are not serious, a fever that continues with an unknown source for longer than 4 or 5 days is concerning and needs to be looked into further for a cause. Sometimes as the illness progresses, signs and symptoms that weren't there before start to appear and can help doctors figure out what is going on and what treatments may be helpful. Another reason to take your child back in for evaluation is that she is not eating or drinking and may be dehydrated. In general, other "red flag" reasons to call your doctor or go to the er when your child has a fever are: your child is under 2 months old, uncontrolable fever, worsening or new symptoms, seizure, purple rash, change in consciousness, difficulty or rapid breathing, persistent headache, vomiting, or any other serious concerns you may have. Legal disclaimer: I am providing this general and basic information as a public service and my response to this question does not constitute a doctor-patient relationship. For any additional information, advice, or specific concerns, please speak with your own physician. The information provided is current as of the date of the answer entry.
Get her to a doc. These symptoms could be serious. Get her to a pediatrician or go to the er. It could be flu, appendicitis, among other ailments and infections. This is nothing to play with.