I have been having symptoms like dizziness, headaches, back aches and boob soreness or sensitivity. I thought because of that i was pregnant so i took a home pregnancy test but I am not. So what is wrong with me, I am scared.

Dr. Scott Musinski

In brief: If

If you thought you might be pregnant this leads me to believe that your menstrual cycle has been late or absent.
You may not be ovulating for a variety of reasons. Some blood tests are a starting point in the evaluation: tsh, t4, prolactin at minimum.

In brief: If

Dr. Scott Musinski
Dr. Scott Musinski
Dr. Mazin Abdullah
I agree with Dr. Musinski, at age 60 pregnancy is not likely. I also assume you are having menstrual cycles if you missed a period with those symptoms. at age 60 having menstrual cycles is not very common. Seek medical advice.
Dr. Robert Stachler
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Dizziness

At 60 yrs old, you should have gone through the change.
Any vaginal bleeding at your age is worrisome and needs to be checked. Have your family doctor or an ob/gyn check you out for the breast soreness. Do not be scared! it is probably nothing and just a cold. Getting this checked makes you proactive and not reactive. When it checks out to be nothing you will not be scared. Good luck!

In brief: Dizziness

Dr. Robert Stachler
Dr. Robert Stachler