I'm having early signs of pregnancy... Could i be pregnant? I'm sixteen and had sex last sunday (july 10th), and we didn't change the condom until he came twice... I'm having early signs of pregnancy but i don't know what to look for since I am only a tee

In brief: Could Be.

Condoms are not foolproof.
You should also be using a spermacide for any accidental spills.

In brief: Could Be.

Condoms are not foolproof.
Dr. Barry Browne
Dr. Barry Browne
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: First

First of all, condoms are only good for one sexual session, whether he ejaculates or not.
Use a new condom everytime you have sex. Also, you are very young to have sex. It is never too late to change your mind and decide to abstain from sex. The early signs of pregancy vary amongst women, but here are some classic signs: 1. Late/abnormal menstration - may experience spotting as egg implants to uterus 2. Nausea/vomiting - morning sickness 3. Fatigue/drowsiness 4. Back pain 5. Heachaches - due to hormone changes 6. Darkening of nipple/areola 7. Frequent urination pregnancy hormone can be detected in the urine about 14 days after conception, take a pregancy test if your period is late.

In brief: First

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Adam Levy