Could i be pregnant or etopic pregnant? I got off Depo-Provera my Depo-Provera shot in april and have not had a period yet. I have all the symptoms of being pregnant but my test keep coming back neg. I had one test in june and one this past week. I have h

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Not pregnant

You have not starred ovulating yet.
You are not pregnant. Even an ectopic pregnancy would test positive.

In brief: Not pregnant

You have not starred ovulating yet.
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: After

After being on depo-provera it can take several months before your mentral cycle normalizes.
Your body underwent a major hormonal change when you recieved the injections, and now as your hormone levels normalize, it is going through another change. Also, many women experience abnormal menstral cycle patterns and heavy bleeding when it returns. It is prudent to see your doctor to investigate the lack of period, abdominal and back pains, even just to keep him/her aprised of your condition. Also, ectopic pregancy often mimics a regular pregancy. The pregancy test result would typically come back positive, even if it was ectopic.

In brief: After

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham