My upper left abdominal region feels like a burning sasention and it feels like is numb, also the pain goes around to the back.. It been 5 days with this symptoms. Feels like a sharp pain.

Dr. Vikram Patel
Pain Management

In brief: Left burning pain

If you are over 50yr old, or have any reason for reduced immunity(cancer, hiv, opiates etc), it could be "shingles" or herpes zoster.
It is possible to have this even if you don't see any blisters on the skin. Should see a physician.

In brief: Left burning pain

Dr. Vikram Patel
Dr. Vikram Patel
Dr. Enoch Huang
Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine

In brief: Pain

Pain in the left upper portion of the abdomen could represent many things, including an ulcer, inflammation of the pancreas, kidney stones or infections, a hernia, or gastritis.
I would recommend making an appointment with your regular physician, if you have not already done so. If the pain worsens you may need to be seen in an emergency department.

In brief: Pain

Dr. Enoch Huang
Dr. Enoch Huang