Tingle in right hand and finger tips, sharp pain in neck area when I lower my head also pain in elbow joint and shoulder blade all on right side.

Cerivical radiculiti. Sounds like you have a herniated disc or pinched nerve in your neck. Reproduction of the pain and numbness while bending your neck to the affected side is called a positive "spurling's sign". Your shoulder blade pain is also characteristic of this. Would start with some otc antiiflams and if pain persists or weakness develops in hand or numbness persists would seek attention.