Hi I have had an STD for over a year or more n I am having bumps on my vagina pain in my lower back n loosing weight i feel weak most of the time n I have problem sleeping

Dr. Scott Mitchell
Bariatrics

In brief: Please be seen ASAP

You need to go and be seen somewhere immediately.
If you do not have health insurance and cannot afford a private gynecologists office or urgent care clinic go to the emergency room to be evaluated. Before you head to the emergency room see if there is a state or county health department or a clinic that will see people of low income on a sliding scale. If none of that is possible please go 2 er.

In brief: Please be seen ASAP

Dr. Scott Mitchell
Dr. Scott Mitchell
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: Make

Make an appointment with your health care provider right away.
Pain, weight loss and weakness are all signs that your body has an infection. It is crucial that you see your doctor for a treatment regimen as soon as you can.

In brief: Make

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge