While having an X-ray of my feet , i began to see a large blue circle with a black center. I was looking at a light shade wall closing one eye at a time i determined my right eye was seeing the large circle. With my left eye, the circle was much smaller a

Dr. David Dang
Radiology

In brief: I

I agree with the above answer. What your experience unlikely was caused by the x-ray.
It was probably an effect from being in a dark room or from other causes as discussed above.

In brief: I

Dr. David Dang
Dr. David Dang
Dr. Robert Andrews
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: Nope.

Nope. Not unless the xray machine hit your head while the image was being taken.
The amount of radiation that would have reached your eye during x-rays of your feet is less than you would get from flying across the country (being in an airplane, at altitude, exposes you to more solar radiation than being on the ground). I can think of a lot of causes for the visual disturbance you're describing, from the "phantom light" effect one gets after looking at a bright light and then closing his eyes or going into a dark room to something called "scintillating scotomata, " which is associated with migraine headaches. If this was a one-time thing that lasted only a few minutes, i'll bet it was the phantom light effect in the darkened x-ray room. If it has recurred or persisted, you should discuss it with your doctor.

In brief: Nope.

Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. William Forsythe