How long until signs of pregnancy are noticeable and what to look for my girlfriend and i had unprotected sex around 4 days ago. I did not fully climax inside of her, but i'm worried that my pre-ejaculate may have impregnated her. My question is simple, h

Dr. Elizabeth Trinidad
Neurosurgery

In brief: May take 30 days

Depends if her cycle is regular for her to notice missed period it is possiblle for early swimmers to impregnate there are some early detection pregnancy tests.

In brief: May take 30 days

Dr. Elizabeth Trinidad
Dr. Elizabeth Trinidad
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: The

The early signs of pregancy vary amongst women, but here are some classic signs: 1.
Late/abonormal menstration - may experience spotting as egg implants to uterus 2. Nausea/vomiting - morning sickness 3. Fatigue/drowsiness 4. Back pain 5. Heachaches - due to hormone changes 6. Darkening of nipple/areola 7. Frequent urination pregnancy hormone can be detected in the urine about 14 days after conception, take a pregancy test if her period is late.

In brief: The

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Adam Levy