Why am i spitting blood clots and blowing blood clots from my nose i got into a fight three days ago and i got hit on my left cheek bone. I also smoke menthols. I heard its because i smoke, but i heard i may have broke a vein. What do you think?

In brief: See ENT doctor

The trauma to your nose ruptured blood vessels in the fragile mucous membranes which are trying to heal.
You should see an ear, nose and throat specialist. Acute, nose bleeds in the middle of the night can be significant. Please see a doctor in your area.

In brief: See ENT doctor

Dr. Nick (Donald) Morrison
Dr. Nick (Donald) Morrison
Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: If

If you are still bleeding 3 days after trauma to your face, you may have a facial fracture.
You should see an oral surgeon, a plastic surgeon or an otolaryngologist for an exam and possibly a ct scan to localize the injury. Legal disclaimer: I am providing this general and basic information as a public service and my response to this question does not constitute a doctor-patient relationship. For any additional information, advice, or specific concerns, please speak with your own physician. The information provided is current as of the date of the answer entry.

In brief: If

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen