Could she be pregnant? My girlfriend and i were having foreplay, we never actually completely have sex, for personal reasons and fearing pregnancy, we are only 15. However, yesterday morning, we were fooling around and my penis accidentally went inside he

Dr. Jane Velez
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Probably not

If you never had sex, it would be difficult to penetrate her hymen, but if she was sexually active before, it could have slipped in.
Although young girls are quite fertile, a great deal of sperm is required usually, to impregnate, although in rare instances it may have happened. If you did not ejaculate inside her, you are likely okay, but be careful int he future!

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Jane Velez
Dr. Jane Velez
Dr. Scott Musinski

In brief: Yes,

Yes, accidents happen particularly with any withdrawal methods.
This is because sperm often are present in the pre-ejaculate fluid. Your current birth control plan sounds like it could be improved.

In brief: Yes,

Dr. Scott Musinski
Dr. Scott Musinski
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham