If the mom have type o positive and the dad have type a, what blood type will the child have? What kind of blood type will the child have? Can a child have a different blood type?

The. The child will either have a or o type blood and the rh can be either positive or negative. The child will not have ab, or b blood types. Legal disclaimer: I am providing this general and basic information as a public service and my response to this question does not constitute a doctor-patient relationship. For any additional information, advice, or specific concerns, please speak with your own physician. The information provided is current as of the date of the answer entry.
See below. The child will either have an a or o blood type. If the blood type of the parents is correct, then no other combination is possible.