Could I be pregnant or is it my birth control? My IUD was placed wrong and I had unprotected sex. The doctor took the IUD out and put me on an oral birth control. I am having pregnancy symptoms but the test came out negative. Could I be pregnant? Wha

Not likely. Birth control pills can cause pregnancy-like side effects--nausea, breast tenderness, mood changes, especially in the first 3 months. Typically those side effects go away fairly quickly. You should wait and see if your period comes as expected. If not, do a pregnancy test. Keep taking the pills daily without missing any for them to be most effective.
If . If you were having sex and your iud was placed wrong, then during that time your body was able to get pregant, since you were not using an alternative form of birth control. However, it is also important to note a couple of details. 1. The removal of the iud may be causing some cramping and pelvic sensitivity, and 2. The hormones used in birth control pills will initially cause your body to feel symtoms that can be similar to those felt when you are pregnant. Such symptoms include nausea, bloating, fatigue, change or halt in mentral cycle etc. As your body adjusts to the birth control hormones, it is normal to experience these symptoms for the first couple of months on your birth control regimen. Keep your doctor abreast of your symptoms.