I have strange headaches smell things that are not there the headache is small not like a normal headache feels an ice pick stuck in my forehead about 2 and a half inches above my right eye. The smell is onions and it has been going on for 3 days now with

Dr. Tim Conrad
Ophthalmology

In brief: See a

Neurologist very soon.

In brief: See a

Neurologist very soon.
Dr. Tim Conrad
Dr. Tim Conrad
Dr. Daniel Kantor
Neurology

In brief: Thank

Thank you for the question.
I agree with you that this warrants medical attention and i would see your primary care doctor and a neurologist. Thank you, daniel kantor, md medical director neurologique president florida society of neurology board certified, headache medicine ------------------------------------------------ be a leader, help the network ... Join neurologique@gmail.Com multiple sclerosis team approach rule *** ms patient network www.Neurologique.Org twitter, facebook, blogs and more.

In brief: Thank

Thank you for the question.
Dr. Daniel Kantor
Dr. Daniel Kantor
Dr. Vikram Patel