I got my tubes tied almost ten years ago. My husband and i want to have a baby. Can i still have one? Or has time past to long being tied?

Dr. Wendy Askew

In brief: Depends

You have a couple of options.
First of all, if you are still having regular monthly periods that indicates you are still ovulating, which is good. Your options are: ivf (which is what i would recommend, it is expensive, but you have the greatest chance of ending up with a baby after this) or getting a 'tubal reversal' but that would depend on how it was done, and more risks(ectopic pregnancy, et.

In brief: Depends

You have a couple of options.
Dr. Wendy Askew
Dr. Wendy Askew
Dr. Jonathan Jassey