Is constintaly feeling sick after anything you eat a sign of anorexia? I am sixteen and have been struggling with possible anorexia. I don't completly starve myself but when I do eat I feel sick. Is that a sign?

See professional. There are many eating disorder don't diagnose yourself anorexic people refuse to maintain body weight above or normal for age and height .Intense fear if gaining wright or becoming fat .
Anorexia . Anorexia is a serious eating disorder that is characterized by starvation or major diet restrictions in order to stay thin. Furthermore, it is related to your mental status and need to control what is going into your body nutritionally. You do not feel sick because you eat, you are feeling sick because your body is craving nutrients. It is important that you tell someone you trust and/or your doctor that you believe you are anorexic. Anorexia is dangerous, can be fatal and lead to serious body damage or death. Your doctor can help you with developing a healthy lifestyle.