My 8 year old girl has things popping up on her skin that look like huge pimples, trying to pop them doesn't work. They have been on her arm, her leg a couple of weeks ago. That still hasn't completly healed after I popped it with a needle. She just had

See Dermatologist. You should take her to a dermatologist - let him/her examine and treat.
It . It sounds as though your daughter may have a skin infection with abscesses or "boils". These usually start out as tender, red areas which become hard and then eventually develop a "head" of white pus. Once this drains, the area usually heals on its own. Most of these are caused by staphylococcus aureas, a common bacteria found on the skin. Occasionally, however, the can be caused by mrsa, the antibiotic resistent kind of staph bacteria. Next time your daughter develops one of these infections, start out by applying warm compresses to the area to help draw the infection out. Then, you should take her to her doctor so that they can drain it, test for what bacteria is causing it and be able to treat her appropriately - sometimes with antibiotics, sometimes just with drainage. If she ever develops fever, chills, or feels ill with this infection, call her doctor immediately. You can try and prevent these infections by practicing good hygiene and using anti-bacterial soaps. Her doctor may have other suggestions for prevention. Legal disclaimer: I am providing this general and basic information as a public service and my response to this question does not constitute a doctor-patient relationship. For any additional information, advice, or specific concerns, please speak with your own physician. The information provided is current as of the date of the answer entry.