I have lumps on and around my shine bone on both legs they become larger and increase in numbers with the pain, what is your professionall opinion?

Dr. Gerald Mandell
Nuclear Medicine

In brief: Depends

Certainly should be examined by physician to determine possibilities for etiology and treatment.
Sometimes imaging is necessary to determine possible causes. In some individuals repetitive activity can cause stress related bone injuries or shin splints and fractures. Many soft tissue abnormalities related to nerves and blood vessels can cause problems. See your physician.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Gerald Mandell
Dr. Gerald Mandell
Dr. Arnon Rubin