Sometimes i feel like food is stuck in my throat after eating. The i end up throwing up and a bunch of mucus comes up. I don't have heart burn associated with it.

Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Esophagus

Esophageal spasm or diverticulum possible, also other things.
See your doc and get worked up.

In brief: Esophagus

See your doc and get worked up.
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Dr. Isaac Namdar
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Fullness

Fullness in the throat is often referred to as a "globus" sensation.
This might be due to post-nasal dripping, chronic tonsillitis, base of tongue tonsillitis, reflux laryngitis, or outpouching in the lining of the pharynx or esophagus called zencker's diverticulum. As evident, there is a wide range of possibilities that can result in your symptoms. Only a careful physical exam by a specialist, with possible needed tests, could fully lead to a correct diagnosis.

In brief: Fullness

Dr. Isaac Namdar
Dr. Isaac Namdar
Dr. Vicken Poochikian