How can I know my baby is developing healthfully between doctor visits?

Good fetal movement. After 20 weeks of pregnany, greater than 90% of women feel regular fetal movements. By 30 weeks, you should feel several movement an hour. You're encourage to feel fetal movements regularly between doctor visits. This is the reassurance that your baby is doing well. If the movements are diminished or absent, especially if you're concentrating on the baby's activity, contact your physician.
If you're asking . About infant development, visit the american academy of pediatrics' website's healthy child section (www.Aap.Org). Enter your baby's name & age for personalized anticipatory guidance. See www.Firstsigns.Org to use standardized developmental screens recommended for use by all pediatricians for developmental surveillance. Always follow up with your pediatrician if you have any concerns.