What are the symptoms of an eye infection im wondering if my daughter has an eye infection

Eye infection. Symptoms include redness, irritation, pain, discharge, blurred vision, foreign body sensation, and others. See an eye doctor.
Watery . Watery mucous discharge, signficant crusting around eyelids upon waking almost difficult to open eyes, red eye, sometimes red eyelids, itching, burning, foreign-body sensation, a history of recent upper respiratory infection, contact with someone with red eye is common, generally infection starts in one eye and then spreads to the other.