What is the amount of vitamins and minerals for children 8 years old and less per day? What types of v/m should the about ages receive each day?

Here . Here is a chart of the recommended nutritional requirement by the usda for various ages. The good news is that as long as a child eats a fairly balanced diet, they will get the vitamins and minerals they need to stay healthy. Specific vitamin and mineral deficiencies are uncommon in developed countries where children have access to a variety of foods from the different food groups. Legal disclaimer: I am providing this general and basic information as a public service and my response to this question does not constitute a doctor-patient relationship. For any additional information, advice, or specific concerns, please speak with your own physician. The information provided is current as of the date of the answer entry.
No need for vitamine. If yoiur child is eating a regular diet for age there is generally no need for supplementary vitamines. The only consideration is whether the child is drinking flourinated water. If not talk to your pediatrician about Fluoride drops.