What are the complications of having cheek implants removed? I have been considering have cheek implants but I am very nervous that i will not like the outcome. I always thought that this procedure could not be undone, but i friend of mine told me that im

Dr. Leonard Grossman
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: You will becomhollow

Removal of implants always results in the lack of volume, where the implant used to be.
If this is the procedure you are considering, consider fat transfer as a replacement of the implant, it's all natural and should last and last, if of course done by a true specialist. Good luck from nyc.

In brief: You will becomhollow

Dr. Leonard Grossman
Dr. Leonard Grossman
Dr. Ofer Rodriguez
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Lost

Lost of volume, damage to nerves.
Consider fat injections. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.

In brief: Lost

Lost of volume, damage to nerves.
Dr. Ofer Rodriguez
Dr. Ofer Rodriguez