How effective are chemical peels at skin rejuvenation? When I was younger, I had a lot of acne on my face. I tended to pop the pimples, and it left a red scar on my face each time I did that. Now that I am in college, my acne is gone, but the acne scars a

Tca . Tca is better than laser but you will have a long recovery ( weeks).
Combo treatment best. For many of our patients with acne scars, we find that combination treatments tend to work best to address the different types of acne scars that occurs. Treatment plan is customized for each person and can include peels, fractional laser resurfacing, fillers, subcision, punch excisions and individualized homecare. Peels and lasers used depend on your skin type. Consult an acne scar specialist.
Acne scars. One important factor is prevent new scars-get your acne under control. Find a dermatologist to tackle that with you. Most treatment to improve the appearance of acne scars use special technology to remodel the skin. The device I use to treat acne scars is called ematrix--see for info: http://www.Smacboca.Com/e-matrix-sublative-rejuvenation.Html other options include fractional lasers or subscision.