When can an obgyn cancel you in indiana? My obgyn in indiana is cancelling me in my 7 months of pregnancy because she is saying "i failed three appointments and now she is saying i was non compliant with my ob care and i need to engage another physican.

Dr. Thomas Lyons
Gynecology

In brief: Talk with your doc

Enter answer details...

In brief: Talk with your doc

Enter answer details...
Dr. Thomas Lyons
Dr. Thomas Lyons
Dr. Scott Musinski

In brief: By

By now you have solved this and may even have had the baby.
Your experience is unfortunate. Do you or did you like the doctor? Your experience may have been due to office staff gone wild about some policies. Your physician may not even know this is going on. If s/he does, then it is probably time to find another for your sake. All states Prohibit patient abandonment. A reasonable time frame must be given for you to find another doctor during which your current doctor would need to provide emergency care (including delivery). Reasonable time is defined differently but generally 30 day notice is considered reasonable.

In brief: By

Dr. Scott Musinski
Dr. Scott Musinski
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham