Can endermologie get rid of the cellulite on my upper thighs? I'm a marathon runner, so i'm thin and muscular, but i still have cellulite on the outside of my upper thighs and hips. I don't want to undergo surgery, but i wish i could get rid of my celluli

Dr. Carmen Kavali
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Cellulite

It's a tough problem without any great treatment options.
Endermologie can help, has no recovery time. Surgery (liposuction) doesn't help cellulite. Velashape is a good option. But no treatment is permanent, and maintenance will be needed.

In brief: Cellulite

Dr. Carmen Kavali
Dr. Carmen Kavali
Dr. Robert Steely
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Endermologie

Endermologie is a lymphatic suction/massage therapy that can help temporarily reduce and camouflage cellulite, primarily through swelling of the tissues.
It is not a permanent solution. The effect can last a couple of weeks before treatment must be done again.

In brief: Endermologie

Dr. Robert Steely
Dr. Robert Steely