Can endermologie get rid of the cellulite on my upper thighs? I'm a marathon runner, so I'm thin and muscular, but I still have cellulite on the outside of my upper thighs and hips. I don't want to undergo surgery, but I wish I could get rid of my celluli

Cellulite. It's a tough problem without any great treatment options. Endermologie can help, has no recovery time. Surgery (liposuction) doesn't help cellulite. Velashape is a good option. But no treatment is permanent, and maintenance will be needed.
Endermologie . Endermologie is a lymphatic suction/massage therapy that can help temporarily reduce and camouflage cellulite, primarily through swelling of the tissues. It is not a permanent solution. The effect can last a couple of weeks before treatment must be done again.