How long do I avoid sitting after my butt augmentation? After my butt augmentation surgery, will i be able to sit down? If not, for how long will i be unable to sit? Will i be able to lay on my back, or with this be too painful? In which positions will be

Dr. Donald Nunn
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: I

I recommend that the patient not put full weight on the area for at least 1 month.
You would need to lie on the tummy. Donald r. Nunn md atlanta plastic surgeon.

In brief: I

Dr. Donald Nunn
Dr. Donald Nunn
Dr. Dennis Dass
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Depends

If you are having butt augmentation with an implant, then you can usually sit for short periods of time, after 6 weeks you can do pretty much anything.
You will most likely want to sleep on your stomach until things have healed, ie for the first several weeks.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Dennis Dass
Dr. Dennis Dass
Dr. Peter Kurzweil