I nearly pass out a lot of times when i stand up and i need to know what's wrong? Ill write out what happens in the detail secti atleast half the time when i stand up, either immediately after or after walking a short distance, my vision starts to black o

Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: ? low blood pressure

Your description could be related to low blood pressure or other issues.
You need to see a regular doctor asap since your symptoms may be signs of serious disease.

In brief: ? low blood pressure

Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Benjamin Kaplan

In brief: You

You need to see your doctor right away.
This could be the beginning of neurogenic syncope. You should also take look at all the meds you are taking as this might contribute. Make sure you take plenty of fluids and keep your volume status up. Please see your doctor asap.

In brief: You

You need to see your doctor right away.
Dr. Benjamin Kaplan
Dr. Benjamin Kaplan
Dr. Vicken Poochikian