I just started having ear infections in the past 3 months I went to my job clinic and she said that the skin over my eardrum is starting to cover. I can hear perfectly but I'm concerned she is a np need another opimion cause she said that's. Maybe what s

See esee ent doc. See a ear nose and throat doctor if you want to make sure there is nothing wrong with your ear.
In . In an adult, multiple new ear infections in the same ear when you have been previously fine is a reason to see a board-certified otolaryngologist for a microscopic examination of the ear and nasopharynx. Examining the ear with a hand held scope is notoriously very difficult and it's easy to miss the little details that can tell you what's going on. Also, new ear infections could be just bad luck or an ear problem, but it could also be a sign of nasal pharyngeal cancer, so you need an exam by a specialist. Better to be safe than sorry! legal disclaimer: I am providing this general and basic information as a public service and my response to this question does not constitute a doctor-patient relationship. For any additional information, advice, or specific concerns, please speak with your own physician. The information provided is current as of the date of the answer entry.