Can i get a fat transfer instead of breast implants? I have a common concern to so many women: my butt is too big, and my breasts are too small. Can I have a fat transfer performed to remove fat from the lower half of my body and use it to make my breasts

Dr. Kenneth Bemudez
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Fat transfer breasts

Yes, you can get fat transferred to your breasts.
Check out a detailed answer on this link http://www.Plasticsurgery-sf.Com/blog/category/fat-grafting/ dr khouri in miami is a pioneer. I would refer you to him if you are seriously interested. All the best, dr b.

In brief: Fat transfer breasts

Dr. Kenneth Bemudez
Dr. Kenneth Bemudez
Dr. Rene Perez
Cosmetic Surgery

Yes. I perform this procedure in miami florida.
It may be necessary to harvest fat not only from your buttock but from other areas as well. Unlike other colleagues, i perform it without the brava method with very acceptable results notwithstanding. While this option is not for everyone, almost every patient desiring breast augmentation of some sort, can benefit from fat transfer to the breasts.

Dr. Rene Perez
Dr. Rene Perez
Dr. John Walker
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Absolutely

Yes you can! find someone capable and competent in your area, search "liquid gold" to find out more.

In brief: Absolutely

Dr. John Walker
Dr. John Walker
2 comments
Dr. Marsha Davis
Yes if there is no history of breast cancer in mother or sisters!
Dr. Marsha Davis
Are you a man?
Dr. Christopher Khorsandi
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Fat Transfer

Fat transfer can certainly be used to augment your breasts.
Current literature suggests that prior to surgery wearing a special suction cup bra called the brava can be used to improve the fat grafting take. Dr khouri in miami is currently the leading expert in this field.

In brief: Fat Transfer

Dr. Christopher Khorsandi
Dr. Christopher Khorsandi
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Yes, plz see website

Yes this is certainly possible and there are limits and risks to the procedure.
Please see the website: http://www.Fattransferbreastaug.Com for examples of patients who have undergone the procedure. One example is shown in this image. In miami, you may want to contact dr. Roger khouri for this procedure.

In brief: Yes, plz see website

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Jane Van Dis