Any concern for numbness in my arms and hands? I am experiencing numbness in my hands and arms. I have mild pain but only in my bicep area. I have not been doing anything out of the ordinary nor exercising excessively. Is this reason for concern?

In brief: Many items

Could represent bilateral carpal tunnel syndrome or even cubital tunnel, but a neck problem should certainly be considered.
A careful exam by your doc should uncover the problems.

In brief: Many items

In brief: Possible neck arthri

Possible neck arthritis or nerve compression of c-3-5 see you doctor for examination.

In brief: Possible neck arthri

Dr. Marshall Solomon
Dr. Marshall Solomon
Dr. John Evans
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Numbness

Numbness is a symptom just like a noise in your car is a symptom. Ask yourself questions about the numbness.
Is it everywhere or in specific areas? What makes it worse? What makes it better? Is it related to time of day, night? Did it come on suddenly or gradually? Is it staying the same or getting more numb? Is there any numbness in your feet? What is your age? Do you have diabetes? Are you on any medication, supplements, prescription or over the counter? These are the questions your doctor will ask you. Knowing these answers will be a big help in deciding the next course of action for you.

In brief: Numbness

Dr. John Evans
Dr. John Evans
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine