How soon can I go back to work after having a chin implant? As I am a full-time secretary, my job isn't physically demanding, but I often have to stay late for meetings, working up to 10 hours each day. How soon after having a chin implant could I go back

Quick Recovery. Generally a chin implant is a less invasive treatment with a minimal incision performed on the inside of the mouth or under the chin. In either case, the recovery is short and within 3-4 days you may return back to work. Sometimes, people have lower threshold for pain and may require a week to two but that is the exception not the rule.
The . The recovery from a chin plant takes about one week. By this time, most of the swelling has resolved. The final result will take a few weeks though. Donald r. Nunn md atlanta plastic surgeon.