Think I might have pink eye the right eye itches only when I am ready to go to bed at night I use eye drops but nothing soothes think I might have pink eye the right eye itches only when I am ready to go to bed at night I use eye drops but nothing soothes

Many causes. Pink eye or conjunctivitis can have many causes. As this happens before you go to bed, it could be allergy or more likely dry eye. A tear test at your local ophthalmologist will figure this out.
The. The most common reason that I treat patients for itchy/irritated/red eyes is dry eye syndrome. The most common reason for dry eyes is a condition called blepharitis, which is eyelid inflammation from blocked oil glands in the eyelids. The blockage allows bacteria to grow which release toxins and the chronic inflammatory state that ensues causes poor tear production...Thus the dry eyes. These symptoms are worse at night and worse when you blink less (like reading books, computer, or watching tv). You might even find crusty sand-like debris in your eyelashes when you wake up in the morning. The fix is simple. Take a warm washcloth and massage your eyelids with them closed for about 5 minutes. Do this before and after bedtime. If you're having a lot of symptoms then add a lunch and snacktime routine. This fixes the oil gland blockage problem and reduces inflammation. When you're eyes are red, itchy, or blurry, use some lubricating drops. Avoid the drops that "get the red out" because they can be irritating over time. Instead use "natural" tears or the ones that have "no preservatives." use them every couple of hours as needed for relief. If all of this does not work then get a full eye exam from an eyecare professional. Good luck! Best regards, jc.