I have pain in my arm, and am wondering if i need to get into the doctor.. I have a bulging disc between my L4 and l5...Was off of work for almost 3 weeks with it. I am back to work now and was overcompensating so now i pulled something in my top left sho

Dr. Yoshihiro Yamamoto
Neurosurgery

In brief: C4/5 disc?

I presume you meant c4 and c5.
The disc herniation at this site can cause shoulder pain and weakness. If you are having increasing pain, weakness and numbness, please see a neurosurgeon soon. If you are having trouble walking or balancing, i recommend urgent evaluation.

In brief: C4/5 disc?

I presume you meant c4 and c5.
Dr. Yoshihiro Yamamoto
Dr. Yoshihiro Yamamoto
Dr. Joseph Sucher
Surgery - Trauma

In brief: You

You should be concerned, and i hope that you have already sought professional help.
If you have not gone to see your doctor, i simply recommend that you do so immediately. You symptoms have a high likelihood of being related to nerve compression that requires immediate attention.

In brief: You

Dr. Joseph Sucher
Dr. Joseph Sucher