I have pain in my arm, and am wondering if I need to get into the doctor. I have a bulging disc between my L4 and l5...Was off of work for almost 3 weeks with it. I am back to work now and was overcompensating so now I pulled something in my top left sho

C4/5 disc? I presume you meant C4 and c5. The disc herniation at this site can cause shoulder pain and weakness. If you are having increasing pain, weakness and numbness, please see a neurosurgeon soon. If you are having trouble walking or balancing, I recommend urgent evaluation.
You. You should be concerned, and I hope that you have already sought professional help. If you have not gone to see your doctor, I simply recommend that you do so immediately. You symptoms have a high likelihood of being related to nerve compression that requires immediate attention.