Would a non-surgical nose job fix my crooked nose? I came across a website that was mentioning non-surgical nose job for reshaping the nose. I got hit in the nose as a kid with a baseball bat, now i'm in my 50's. I was wondering if this is really effectiv

In brief: DEviated septum...

...Is likely with an injury, and nonsurgical intervention would not address that at all.

In brief: DEviated septum...

Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Tanveer Janjua
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Nonsurgical nosejob

It is possible to use fillers like restylane, (dermal fillers) juvederm and Radiesse into the nose to correct some deviations.
The results can be excellent if done properly. However, the results are not permanent and only a nosejob (rhinoplasty) can give you a permanent result.

In brief: Nonsurgical nosejob

Dr. Tanveer Janjua
Dr. Tanveer Janjua
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Disguise not fix

A non surgical rhinoplasty is a way to temoorarily camouflage a broken nose but not fix it.
This conceals or covers the underlying deformity but does niot repair the underlying deformity. For examples see the following link and attached video: http://www.Bodysculptor.Com/skin-procedures-chicago/non-surgical/.

In brief: Disguise not fix

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Ofer Rodriguez
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Depends

Depends on you expectations.
Consider Radiesse (dermal fillers) ( last about 12 months) or fat injections that is more permanent.

In brief: Depends

Depends on you expectations.
Dr. Ofer Rodriguez
Dr. Ofer Rodriguez
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: If

If your nose is very obviously crooked, then no, this technique probably won't do it for you.
Non-surgical rhinoplasty involves injecting a filler to disguise minor contour problems. It works well to hide a small bump on the nose, or fill in minor irregularities after a surgical rhinoplasty.

In brief: If

Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Shontae Buffington