How does the fluid injected during tumescent liposuction minimize bleeding? I read that during tumescent liposuction my doctor will inject salt water, adrenaline, and anesthetic into my fat before it is suctioned out. This supposedly reduces bleeding. Why

Epinephrine. Epinephrine or adrenaline, is a vaso spastic medication that make your small blood vessels shot down for about three hours. During that time, liposuction cannula which may disrupt a few blood vessels, will not cause any major bleeding.
Adrenaline does it. Adrenaline is a powerful chemical that your body produces naturally. It constricts blood vessels and makes your heart pump faster. That's why your heart beats faster when you get nervous or scared. It's injected during lipo to shrink down blood vessels, thereby minimizing bleeding.
Epinephrine. Epinephrine (adrenaline) will cause your blood vessels to contract which decreases the amount of bleeding. Using this technique, for every liter of fat removed you loose about 10 ml of blood.
Adrenaline . Adrenaline is a vasoconstrictor and vessels will bleed less. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.