Is something wrong with me if my eyes twitch constanly? My eyes twitch constantly. It's mostly my right eye but it concerns me. It has been going on for at least a month.

Dr. Neal Sher
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: Get an eye exam

The most common cause of eye twitching is eye fatigue and needing glasses.
I suggest you get a complete eye exam.

In brief: Get an eye exam

I suggest you get a complete eye exam.
Dr. Neal Sher
Dr. Neal Sher
Dr. John Cason
Ophthalmology

In brief: The

The most common reasons for eye twitching are lack of sleep, stress, and caffeine (too much and sometimes withdrawal).
I have seen some patients have eye twitching from dry eyes, misdirected eyelashes, and foreign bodies in the cornea or conjunctiva. In rare circumstances you can have medical conditions like myasthenia gravis, benign essential blepharospasms, hemifacial spasms, abberant nerve regeneration, and tumors. If you have had symptoms for a month i would seek an examination from an ophthalmologist (eye surgeon). Best regards, jc.

In brief: The

Dr. John Cason
Dr. John Cason
Dr. Eric Weisman