Hpv treatment hello I have been told by my doctor that I am HPV positive and have CIN 2 and need treatment. He said either cone biopsy using the leep method or cryotherapy. I am really scared bc I am 32 years old and never had a baby. I am a student that

Your . Your health care provider wil typically make a recommendation based on the severity of the dysplasia. Leed is usually recommended for higher severity of dysplasia and carries a higher risk of pelvic tissue damage, albeit a low risk. Both exams are short, carry low risk for complication and are done on an outpatient basis. You will experience discomfort and cramping in either procedure. Allow your health care provider to determine which procedure is best, based on the severity of your dysplasia. Cryo is usually recommended for lower severity cases and leed for higher.