Can endermologie get rid of the cellulite on my upper thighs? I'm a marathon runner, so I'm thin and muscular, but I still have cellulite on the outside of my upper thighs and hips. I don't want to undergo surgery because I'm afraid it will affect my runn

Little evidence . There is little evidence to support the benefits of this treatment. I do like this info from dr. Oz. It concentrates on diet and exercise with reduction of sodium and sugar http://www.Doctoroz.Com/videos/secret-weapons-fight-cellulite?Page=4#copy.
NO. Endermalogie will improve the appearance of cellulite, but only temporarily. Seek a specialist who performs minute subcisions and fat grafting. Good luck from nyc.
Endermologie. Endermologie can temporarily improve cellulite but it needs to be done on an ongoing basis. There are no permanent results. Cellulaze on the other hand, is a one time treatment that is much more effective with results that last at least 3 years, probably longer but that is as long as it has been in use.