Can anyone do lip augmentation with fillers? When i was at my doctor’s office (internist) for a checkup i saw a notice that they do various facial augmentations with fillers. I’ve been considering lip augmentation and since i already know the doctor and s

Dr. Curtis Wong
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Lip augmentation

Can be done by any licensed physician.
But there are many ways to augment a lip from fillers to fat to silicone implants. You should see someone who can provide you with all options, discussing pros and cons of each and then selecting what will work best for you.

In brief: Lip augmentation

Can be done by any licensed physician.
Dr. Curtis Wong
Dr. Curtis Wong
Dr. Melanie Pence
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Any

Any physician can take a brief course to learn how to inject facial fillers.
If they do a lot of them, they will most likely be competent. A cosmetic surgeon, by training, will have had 4-5 years of training during their residency and should be board certified in cosmetic surgery.

In brief: Any

Dr. Melanie Pence
Dr. Melanie Pence