Will a nose job get rid of the bump on my nose? I have an old sports injury, and the bridge of my nose isn't straight anymore. Will a surgeon be able to shave off the bump during a nose job?

Yes. Yes, rhinoplasty will take the bump off your nose. You may also have septoplasty to improve your breathing at the same time.
Not that simple. An examination is needed to evaluate the status of your septum. Depending on the extent of the bump and anatomy, you may need a hump correction with realignment of the remaining bony structures with possible cartilage work.
A . A rhinoplasty, or nose job, can help reshape and re-contour your nose. If there is a bump that you don't like you can certainly expect that to be improved. You should discuss your goals in detail with your surgeon before your procedure so he/she can plan the operation to give you the results you seek.I hope this info helps! best regards, adam j rubinstein, md, facshttp://www.Dr-rubinstein.Com [http://www.Dr-rubinstein.Com]305-792-7575past chief, section of plastic surgery jackson north medical centeractive member, american society of plastic surgeonsactive member, american society for aesthetic plastic surgeryactive member, international society of aesthetic plastic surgeryfounding member, american society of bariatric plastic surgeonsactive member, american academy of anti-aging medicineconfidentiality notice: the information contained in this electronic message may be privileged and confidential, and may or may not contain sensitive and personal information, including identifiable health information, the confidentiality of which may be protected by federal and state law and is only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named on address line(s)above. This electronic message in no way substitutes for medical or cosmetic advice. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited, and the reader is requested to notify dr. Rubinstein at 305-792-7575 or info@dr-rubinstein.Com [mailto:info@dr-rubinstein.Com] immediately and to delete the information. We assume no responsibility for consequences resulting from the information contained in this email.
Rhinoplasty. removing a dorsal hump or bump can be accomplished during rhinoplasty. Discuss these issues with your surgeon and be sure your surgeon is a board certified facial plastic surgeon with expertise in these procedures.
The . The bump can be bone and or cartilage and can be shave or rasped, you may also need breaking the bone and or work on the cartilage of walls and middle. Fat can be injected to soften the irregularity.
If . If an individual has a bump or irregularity of the bridge of the nose it is possible to correct this during nasal surgery. Make sure that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for a consultation. The surgeon will be able to answer any of your questions about the surgery.