Can fat from other areas of my body be transferred over during a calf implant surgery? I've heard that some implantation surgeries actually transfer fat from one part of the body to another. Can this be done during a calf implant surgery?

Dr. Gary Tuma
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Fat grafting

Fat grafting is a newer technique to augment soft tissues including buttock, breast and body.
It is important to go to a board certified plastic surgeon who has a lot of experience in the technique. It often requires multiple treatments over time.

In brief: Fat grafting

Dr. Gary Tuma
Dr. Gary Tuma
Dr. Ofer Rodriguez
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Instead

Instead of putting calf implants do a liposculpture and inject fatty tissue into calves.

In brief: Instead

Dr. Ofer Rodriguez
Dr. Ofer Rodriguez
Dr. Adam Levy