Does endermologie get rid of fat? I want to get rid of the cellulite on my thighs, and it would be nice to lose some inches as well. Endermologie sounds like a good option because it's noninvasive. Can it get rid of the actual fat in my thighs or will it

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: No primarily lymph

Endermologie does not reduce fatty deposits.
It is essentially a method of lymphatic massage to reduce lymphatic fluid swelling in an extremity that may contribute to the apprearance of cellulite. It does not eliminate fat collections and provides only temporary relief.

In brief: No primarily lymph

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Jason Hess
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Endermologie

Endermologie has lost popularity among plastic surgeons because smoothing of cellulite is temporary.
No fat is removed. Unfortunately, liposuction is required for fat removal. I do not perform endermologie. A recent survey i reviewed demonstrated a satisfaction rate of only 48%. It generally requires multiple treatments. I do not hope to discourage your treatment choices, but, i would recommend searching reviews of endermologie prior to your investment. Good luck!

In brief: Endermologie

Dr. Jason Hess
Dr. Jason Hess